miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

My ABC´s

Arle: a beautiful antique town in France I visited with my cousins
Bubble bath with my cousins when we were 3 years old (which was hilarious)
Cast on my foot: last year I jumped off a 3 meter wall
Daniela: my best friend who I met in 5th grade 
Emerald Pool: day trip at summer camp in Maine with my bunk mates
Family´s huge party: my extended family had a huge reunion when I was in 3rd grade
Go-kart accident: I had an accident on a go-kart and was taken to the emergency room in the hospital
Horse bite on the waist: 2 years ago in my farm a horse bit me in the waist and it was very painful
Islands in Galapagos with my mom´s friend and her daughter 
Jungle with my mom and one of my best friends, Rebecca, last year 
Kamp Kohut: summer camp the last two years, one of the most amazing places I´ve ever been 
Lost from my grandpa in a train on its way to Paris, one of the scariest experiences
Maine lobster restaurant: on our way to camp we had dinner on a restaurant of fresh Maine lobsters
Namaste: the first and only time I did yoga with my cousin (very relaxing)
Osbourne family show: one of the weirdest shows I´ve ever watched 
Papu: my favorite person in the whole wide world (my grandpa) 
Quito´s bullfights 4 years ago: the first time I went to a bullfight and it was awesome
Rafting last year in the amazon with my mom and one of my best friends, Rebecca 
Summer: my favorite time in the year!
Tooth falling for the first time: it was one of my front teeth when I was 4 years old
Umbrella incident:I stuck an umbrella inside my mouth, I was in so much pain, and it hurt my mouth
Vacation in Mallorca visiting my mom´s friend, her daughter, and husband
Water balloons mischief: my cousins and I threw water balloons at people, and the police came!
Xmas vacation at Belize 
Yearbook picture in Prekinder: a friend was dressed as Galo Plaza, and me as his wife (so funny)
Zoo visit in NYC with my cousin

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario